Diversity & Translation Resources
Coordinated Care recognizes the value and contributions of our community. Diversity makes us who we are. It represents all the ways we are uniquely different.
To better assist you, Coordinated Care provides diversity and cultural support services.
Coordinated Care also provides the following resources:
- Interpreter Services – provided free of charge during any service or grievance process. If you need an interpreter at your medical appointment, contact Coordinated Care Member Services at 1-877-644-4613 at least seven days before your appointment. We will arrange for one to be at your appointment.
- Translation of health coverage benefits. Coordinated Care can also help translate available services. If you need something translated into a language other than English, please call Coordinated Care.
- Sign language, Braille, CD or Large Print - We can provide other aids for communication to members with visual impairments upon request.
- Language line assistance for questions or help in any language.
- The Coordinated Care provider directory notes provides who are accessible by ADA standards.
- Assistance finding a physician or practice that speaks your primary language as needed. Please call our Member Services at 1-877-644-4613.
- Some member resources are available translated on this site and are indicated by language following the title.
To request material in an alternative format, contact Coordinated Care at 1-877-644-4613.