We have a special program that helps you get care. The program connects you to community groups that can help. It’s called MemberConnections®. A MemberConnections team member can talk to you on the phone. They will send you information and can visit your home. They will be glad to talk to you about:
- How to choose a doctor (PCP)
- How to change doctors
- The healthcare you get at Coordinated Care
- How to use Coordinated Care’s services
- How to get medical advice when you can not see the doctor
- How to live a healthy life
- How to get shots and health screenings
- Other healthcare problems you may have
MemberConnections representatives will connect you to community social service programs. These programs will help you with food, housing and clothing.
Connections Plus is a program for eligible Coordinated Care members. The program provides a cell phone at no cost to high-risk members who do not have safe, reliable access to a telephone. This program allows our members to have 24-hour access to physicians, care coordinators, telehealth services and 911. If you qualify, a MemberConnections Representative will come to your home to teach you how to use the phone.