Coordinated Care Benefit Summary
We provide the same medical services as Medicaid. We also have extra benefits and services.
All services must be medically necessary and some may:
- Have coverage limits.
- Need a doctor’s order.
- Need prior approval.
- Have a copay (for Basic Health members only)
Click on the links below to see a full list of services.
- Medical Services – doctor visits, lab and x-ray tests, emergency care, inpatient and outpatient hospital and more.
- Behavioral Health Care – doctor office, counseling and inpatient hospital services
- Dental Care – this is not covered by Coordinated Care. You must use a Medicaid dental provider that will bill DSHS. Dental care is only covered for children less than 21 years old.
- Nurse on Call – talk to a nurse any time of day. NurseWise is ready to answer your health questions 24 hours a day – everyday of the year.