Coordinated Care Benefit Summary
We provide the same medical services as Washington Apple Health (Medicaid).
As a Coordinated Care member, you should have a Coordinated Care Member ID card and a ProviderOne card from the Washington Healthcare Authority. You must present these two cards when you visit your doctor or specialist.
All services must be medically necessary and some may:
- Have coverage limits.
- Need a doctor’s order.
- Need prior approval.
Click on the links below to see a full list of services.
- Medical Services – doctor visits, lab and x-ray tests, emergency care, inpatient and outpatient hospital and more.
- Pharmacy Services – know how to access your prescriptions and understand what drugs are covered.
- Behavioral Health Care – doctor office, counseling and inpatient hospital services
- Dental Care – this is not covered by Coordinated Care. You must use a Medicaid dental provider that will bill DSHS. Here is a list of Community Dental Clinics.
- Vision Care – these benefits are provided through the Washington Apple Health program under the Washington Healthcare Authority. To find an Optometrist near you, please click here.
- Nurse on Call – talk to a nurse any time of day. NurseWise is ready to answer your health questions 24 hours a day – everyday of the year.