The coronavirus is affecting our communities in Washington, and Coordinated Care wants us to all stay as safe and healthy as possible.We can all work to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and staying home when you are sick.
If you have concerning symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), Coordinated Care members can:
- Use our Teladoc service to see a doctor by phone or video from home at no cost:
- Apple Health Members: CoordinatedCareHealth.com/Telehealth to get started
- Ambetter Members: Ambetter.CoordinatedCareHealth.com Telehealth page
- Call our 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Apple Health Members: 1-877-644-4613
- Ambetter: 1-877-687-1197
- Contact your health care provider
Let Us Know Your COVID Vaccination Status.
We are counting on you to protect your loved ones and yourself. Let us know your COVID vaccination status.