How to Enroll
Enroll in Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) with Coordinated Care all year by calling 1-844-791-2144
- Monday-Thursday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. or
- Friday 9:30 a.m. -1 p.m.
Find out if you’re eligible today.
How to Apply for Apple Health (Medicaid)
Before you start the application, have these items ready:
- Your household monthly income.
- The Social Security numbers and dates of birth for each member of your household.
- Your immigration information, if that applies to you.
You also have the option to select your Primary Care Provider (PCP). If you do not have a PCP, we will assign one to you and you may change your PCP at any time.
Enrolling in Apple Health (Medicaid) is Easy
- Apply for Apple Health (Medicaid) by calling 1-844-791-2144, Monday-Thursday 10 a.m. -5:30 p.m. or Friday 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Receive a welcome packet from Coordinated Care.
- Start using your benefits.
There are also other ways you can choose to enroll with Coordinated Care:
- Visit the ProviderOne Client Portal website.
- Request a change online
- Select the topic “Enroll/Change Health Plans”
- Call the Health Care Authority at 1-800-562-3022 (TRS: 711).