How to Enroll
How to Enroll in Washington Apple Health (Medicaid)
You can apply for Apple Health all year. At Coordinated Care, we believe that access to high quality healthcare should be easy. Learn more about how to apply and enroll in Apple Health (Medicaid) online below. Find out if you’re eligible today.
How to Apply for Apple Health (Medicaid)
Before you start the Washington state Apple Health (Medicaid) application, make sure you have all of the information you will need:
- Your household monthly income.
- The Social Security numbers and dates of birth for each member of your household.
- Your immigration information, if that applies to you.
When you apply for Apple Health (Medicaid) on Washington Healthplanfinder, you can select Coordinated Care as your health plan provider.
You will also have the option to select your Primary Care Provider (PCP). If you do not have a PCP, we will assign one to you and you may change your PCP at any time.
There are also other ways you can enroll in a plan:
- Visit the ProviderOne Client Portal website.
- Request a change online
- Select the topic “Enroll/Change Health Plans”
- Call the Health Care Authority at 1-800-562-3022 (TRS: 711).