Welcome to Apple Health Core Connections!
Coordinated Care is the statewide managed care health plan running the Apple Health Foster Care program.
The Apple Health Core Connections program is specifically designed for the following members:
- Children and youth in foster care (dependencies with the Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF))
- Children and youth in adoption support
- Young adults in extended foster care (18-21 year olds)
- Young adults 18-26 who aged out of foster care on or after their 18th birthday
- Children and youth reunified with their parents (eligible for 12 months after foster care ends)
Contact us at 1-844-354-9876 (TDD/TTY: 711) if you have any questions.
For eligibility, please contact the Health Care Authority Foster Care Medical Team at 1-800-562-3022 ext. 15480.
Are you a caregiver for a child or youth in the Apple Health Core Connections program? Click here to download a toolkit created for you.