Integrated Managed Care
The Washington State Health Care Authority has made changes to the Apple Health managed care program. This system is helping us better serve Apple Health members in our state and aligns with our organizational belief in treating the whole person, not just the physical body.
- For more information on Integrated Managed Care (IMC), visit the Washington State Health Care Authority’s web page on Apple Health Managed Care.
- For more member information visit the Benefits and Services page under our Member section, or call Provider Services at 1-877-644-4613.
For behavioral health crisis services, 24/7 crisis phone lines are available to support children and adults. Find the direct number specific to a member's county below, or call us at 1-877-644-4613.
|Member County||Behavioral Health Crisis Number|
|Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Pacific, Wahkiakum||1-800-803-8833|
|Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla, Whitman, Yakima||1-888-544-9986|
|Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Okanogan||1-800-852-2923
|Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom||1-800-584-3578|
|Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap||1-888-910-0416|
|Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens
|Clark, Klickitat, Skamania||1-800-626-8137|
- For links to billing guides, Coordinated Care’s Provider Manual and more, visit our Provider Resources page
- Coordinated Care's External Critical Incidents Notification Form (PDF)
HCA developed a standardized, non-encounter data guide to establish the non-encounter data set and is required reporting as of January 2020.
This Behavioral Health Data System guide (PDF) includes:
- standard data definitions
- transaction formats and
- most of the non-encounter data providers were already reporting to the HCA.
All licensed and certified BHAs contracted with an MCO/BH-ASO should collect and report this data. This is true regardless of the funding source of the contract between the BHA and the MCO/BH-ASO. Both "in-network" BHAs and "out-of-network" BHAs contracted with an MCO/BH-ASO through a single case agreement need to report this data. However, if a BHA is not contracted with any MCOs/BH-ASOs then are not required to report.
Behavioral Health Integration
Addiction and Dependence Treatment
Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
- UW Psychiatry and Addictions Case Conference (UW PACC)
- UW TelePain
- Seattle Children’s Partnership Access Line (PAL)
- Partnership Access Line (PAL) for Moms
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for psychosis (CBTp)
- SMI Adviser (A Clinical Support System for Serious Mental Illness)
- Northwest Addiction Technology Transfer Center (NWATTC)
- Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network
- Northwest Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (NWMHTTC)
- Zero Suicide
- Integrated Care Training Program
- My Life Plan
- SBIRT Implementation Guide (PDF)
- SBIRT Overview
- New Journeys Program: First Episode Psychosis (PDF)
- Developmental Disabilities Administration Fact sheets
- Autism Guidebook for Washington State (PDF)
- Department of Child Youth & Families Child Development Supports
- Parents Helping Parents
- National Association of Dually Diagnosed
- The Arc