View some of Coordinated Care's benefits below. Click here to view a complete list of benefits available.
Care Coordination and Disease Management
Care coordination and disease coaching are part of your health benefits and are provided to you at no cost. Coordinated Care pays for these services. We provide services for many conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, COPD, high-risk pregnancy and many more. Call Member Services at 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).
CentAccount Rewards Program
You take care of your health; we offer a way to earn reward dollars when you complete certain healthy behaviors.
EARNING AND USING CENTACCOUNT REWARDS IS EASY
|STEP 1||Complete a healthy activity.|
|STEP 2||Reward dollars will be put on your CentAccount® Rewards Card after we receive the claim for your healthy activity.|
|STEP 3||If it’s your first reward, a card will be mailed to you.|
|STEP 4||Spend your reward dollars at one of the following participating stores: Rite Aid Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy, Walmart|
You can buy HUNDREDS of items with your card.
Here are some of the items you can buy:
- Baby Care
- Healthy Groceries
- Personal Care
- Over-the-Counter Medicines*
*Many OTC medicines and supplies are a benefit at no cost when prescribed by your doctor. Or, for your convenience, you may buy them with your CentAccount Rewards card.
For a complete list of items you can buy, log in to your member account. Remember, this card is not a credit card. It already has funds on it. Keep the card after you use it. As you earn more rewards, they will be added to this card. For all CVS locations cards must be run as gift card.
|$30||For 6 infant well care visits with assigned primary care doctor before 15 months old. (These visits are recommended at 3-5 days old, before 30 days old, and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months old. Must be with assigned primary care doctor.)|
|$10||For an annual well care visit with assigned primary care doctor. (One per calendar year; age 2 and up)|
|$10||For an annual cervical cancer screening. (One per calendar year; females age 21-64.)|
|$10||For an annual breast cancer screening. (One per calendar year; females age 50-74.)|
|$50||For annual comprehensive diabetes care – must complete all of the
following once in the calendar year (age 18-75):
ALREADY EARN A REWARD & RECEIVE A CARD?
The card cannot be used to buy alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, firearms or ammunition. All rewards expire one year (365 days) from the date the reward is added to your card. If you do not use or earn more rewards for 12 months, your card will close. When your card closes, you will lose any remaining balance. Your card expires 60 days after your coverage terminates.
Cell Phone Program
Coordinated Care is proud to be working with SafeLink Wireless to offer you this special, federal program. As a member of our plan, you get all the same benefits of a SafeLink phone, plus unlimited text messages and calls to Coordinated Care member services. There is no added cost for these extras.
As a Member, you receive
- A free phone and 250 domestic minutes per month or an international plan with 68 minutes
- The option to buy extra minutes at a discount. Only $0.10 per extra minute
- The ability to make and receive calls from doctors, nurses, 911, family and friends
- Communication access 24 hours a day
- Unlimited text messages
- Calls to Coordinated Care Member Services and our 24 hour nurse advice line that will not count towards the 250 minutes
- The ability to take part in Coordinated Care text health programs
You are able to sign up for a phone if one of the two options below applies to you:
You already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Community Options Program Entry System (COPES)
- Disability Lifeline (formerly General Assistance)
- DSHS Chore Service
- Refugee Assistance
- State Family Assistance (SFA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps
Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG ).
Please check household persons and income level that applies. Eligibility may apply if your total household income is at or below the following guidelines:
How to Enroll:
- If you already have a SafeLink phone, call 1-877-631-2550 so you can begin receiving the additional SafeLink benefits.
- Visit www.safelink.com to apply online.
- Fill out an application and mail back to: SafeLink Wireless® P.O. Box 220009 Milwaukee, OR 97269-0009.
- Call SafeLink at 1-877-631-2550 to apply over the phone.
Dental Care is covered under Washington Apple Health, not Coordinated Care. You must use a dental provider that will bill DSHS. Remember to contact your dental provider before setting up an appointment to see if they accept Washington Apple Health.
Doctor Visits & Screenings
Preventative care visits are covered by Coordinated Care. This means visiting the doctor for a regular check-up, rather than waiting until you are sick.
Coordinated Care covers an annual physical for adults.
Regular child check-ups are also covered for those under the age of 21. These doctor visits should occur at the below ages. Children also need a blood lead test at 12 and 24 months of age. We cover this. After that, if they are high risk, they need the blood lead test each year age 3 to 6.
- Birth or neonatal exam
- 2 to 4 days for newborns discharged less than 48 hours after delivery
- By 1 month
- 2 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 15 months
- 18 months
- Once per year from 2 years old through 20 years old
Nurse Advice Line
Our Nurse Advice Line is ready to answer your health questions 24 hours a day – every day of the year. It is staffed with Registered Nurses. These nurses have spent lots of time caring for people. Now they are ready and eager to help you.
We have a special program that helps you get care. The program connects you to community groups that can help. It’s called MemberConnections. A MemberConnections team member can talk to you on the phone. They will send you information and can visit your home. They will be glad to talk to you about:
- How to choose a doctor (PCP)
- How to change doctors
- The healthcare you get at Coordinated Care
- How to use Coordinated Care’s services
- How to get medical advice when you can not see the doctor
- How to live a healthy life
- How to get shots and health screenings
- Other healthcare problems you may have
MemberConnections representatives will connect you to community social service programs. These programs will help you with food, housing and clothing.
Connections Plus is a program for eligible Coordinated Care members. The program provides a cell phone at no cost to high-risk members who do not have safe, reliable access to a telephone. This program allows our members to have 24-hour access to physicians, care coordinators, telehealth services and 911. If you qualify, a MemberConnections Representative will come to your home to teach you how to use the phone.
Pregnancy & Newborn Services
Start Smart for Your Baby (Start Smart) is our special program for women who are pregnant. We want to help you take care of yourself and your child throughout your pregnancy. Information will be given by mail and telephone. Our Start Smart staff can answer questions and give you support if you are having a problem. We can even arrange for a home visit, if needed.
You will receive a free car seat if you submit the form at least six weeks before your due date.
Coordinated Care will cover eye exams every 12 months for members under age 21 and every 24 months for members 21 and over. To find a vision provider, search our Provider Directory and select “Vision” for type of provider.
Hardware (the eye glasses themselves) is covered for members under 21 years of age with the Washington Apple Health program. Click here to find a list of locations where you may purchase eye wear. Under Specialty, select "Eyewear Supplier."
Did you know?
- More than 200,000 people are taken to the hospital each year because of the flu?
- 30,000 people die every year related to the flu?
- The flu shot is recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older?
- That pregnant women, children and those over 50 years of age have a higher risk for catching the flu?
That’s why the flu shot is so important to protect you and those around you!
The flu shot is FREE to our members and available at your doctor’s office or for members who are 9 or older, you may get your flu shot at one of these participating pharmacies.