Translation and Other Formats
Coordinated Care provides the following resources:
- Interpreter Services – provided through the state, free of charge, during any service or grievance process. If you need an interpreter at your medical appointment, contact Coordinated Care Member Services at 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380) at least seven days before your appointment. We will arrange for one to be at your appointment.
- Translation of health coverage benefits – Coordinated Care can also help translate available services. If you need something translated into a language other than English, please call Coordinated Care.
- Sign language, Braille, CD or Large Print – We can provide other aids for communication to members with visual impairments upon request.
- Video Relay Services – a form of Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) that enables persons with hearing disabilities who use American Sign Language (ASL) to communicate with voice telephone users through video equipment, rather than through typed text.
- Language line assistance for questions or help in any language.
- The Coordinated Care provider directory notes providers who are accessible by ADA standards.
- Assistance finding a physician or practice that speaks your primary language as needed. Please call our Member Services at 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).
- Some member resources are available translated on this site and are indicated by language following the title.
To request material in an alternative format, contact Coordinated Care at 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).