Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO) Benefits Overview
Coordinated Care offers comprehensive behavioral health services for members in Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Columbia, Douglas, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, King, Kittitas, Okanogan, Pierce, Walla Walla, Whitman and Yakima counties.
View some of Coordinated Care's benefits for our Behavioral Health Services only (BHSO) members below. Click here to view a printable list of Apple Health BHSO benefits (PDF).
We contract directly with providers in your community and throughout Washington to provide services.
For our BHSO members, covered services include:
- High-intensity treatment, such as:
- Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
- Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe)
- Individual, group and family counseling services
- Inpatient psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Medication management and monitoring:
- Opiate substitution treatment services
- Withdrawal management (detoxification)
- Mental health services provided in a residential setting
- Pregnant and Parenting Women (PPW) support services
- Psychological assessments
- Rehabilitation case management
- Screening for drug and alcohol use disorders
- Substance use disorder treatment
24/7 crisis phone lines are available to support children and adults by calling the regional numbers below. Behavioral health experts will answer your call.
Behavioral Health Crisis Services
|Member County||Behavioral Health Crisis Number|
|Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Pacific, Wahkiakum||1-800-803-8833|
|Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla, Whitman, Yakima||1-888-545-3022|
|Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Okanogan||1-800-852-2923
|Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom||1-800-584-3578|
|Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap||1-800-843-4793
|Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens
|Clark, Klickitat, Skamania||1-800-626-8137|
Children’s Crisis Services for Medicaid-enrolled children/youth through 20 years of age:
You can also contact the Washington Recovery Help Line for support with substance use, problem gambling and mental health.
Visit our Mental Health page for more information and resources throughout Washington.
Care coordination and disease coaching are part of your health benefits and are provided to you at no cost. Coordinated Care pays for these services. We provide services for many conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, COPD, high-risk pregnancy and many more. Call Member Services at 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).
Coordinated Care is proud to work with SafeLink Wireless to offer you this special, federal program. As a member of our plan, you get all the same benefits of a SafeLink phone, plus unlimited text messages and calls to Coordinated Care member services. There is no added cost for these extras.
As a Member, you receive
- A free phone and 1,000 domestic minutes per month or an international plan with 68 minutes
- The option to buy extra minutes at a discount. Only $0.10 per extra minute
- The ability to make and receive calls from doctors, nurses, 911, family and friends
- Communication access 24 hours a day
- Unlimited text messages
- Calls to Coordinated Care Member Services and our 24 hour nurse advice line that will not count towards the 1,000 minutes
- The ability to take part in Coordinated Care text health programs
You are able to sign up for a phone if one of the two options below applies to you:
You already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Community Options Program Entry System (COPES)
- Disability Lifeline (formerly General Assistance)
- DSHS Chore Service
- Refugee Assistance
- State Family Assistance (SFA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps
Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG).
Please check household persons and income level that applies. Eligibility may apply if your total household income is at or below the following guidelines:
How to Enroll:
- If you already have a SafeLink phone, call 1-877-631-2550 so you can begin receiving the additional SafeLink benefits.
- Visit www.safelink.com to apply online.
- Fill out an application and mail back to: SafeLink Wireless® P.O. Box 220009 Milwaukee, OR 97269-0009.
- Call SafeLink at 1-877-631-2550 to apply over the phone.
Interpreter services are provided free of charge to you during any service or grievance process. This includes American Sign Language and real-time oral interpretation.
If you need something translated into a language other than English, please call Coordinated Care. We can also provide things in other formats such as Braille, CD or large print.
If you need an interpreter for your health care appointment, contact Coordinated Care 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST Monday through Friday before your appointment. We will arrange for one to be at your appointment.