Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO) Benefits Overview
View some of Coordinated Care's benefits for our Behavioral Health Services only (BHSO) members below. Click here to view a printable list of Apple Health BHSO benefits.
We contract directly with providers in your community and throughout Washington to provide services.
For our BHSO members, covered services include:
- High-intensity treatment, such as:
- Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
- Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe)
- Individual, group and family counseling services
- Inpatient psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Medication management and monitoring:
- Opiate substitution treatment services
- Withdrawal management (detoxification)
- Mental health services provided in a residential setting
- Pregnant and Parenting Women (PPW) support services
- Psychological assessments
- Rehabilitation case management
- Screening for drug and alcohol use disorders
- Substance use disorder treatment
Beacon Health Options (Beacon) operates a 24/7 crisis phone line to support children and adults. Crisis services are available by calling the number below:
- Chelan, Douglas and Grant counties: 1-800-852-2923
Behavioral health experts will answer your call.
Visit our Behavioral Health page for more information and resources throughout Washington.
Cell Phone Program
Coordinated Care is proud to work with SafeLink Wireless to offer you this special, federal program. As a member of our plan, you get all the same benefits of a SafeLink phone, plus unlimited text messages and calls to Coordinated Care member services. There is no added cost for these extras.
As a Member, you receive
- A free phone and 350 domestic minutes per month or an international plan with 68 minutes
- The option to buy extra minutes at a discount. Only $0.10 per extra minute
- The ability to make and receive calls from doctors, nurses, 911, family and friends
- Communication access 24 hours a day
- Unlimited text messages
- Calls to Coordinated Care Member Services and our 24 hour nurse advice line that will not count towards the 350 minutes
- The ability to take part in Coordinated Care text health programs
You are able to sign up for a phone if one of the two options below applies to you:
You already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Community Options Program Entry System (COPES)
- Disability Lifeline (formerly General Assistance)
- DSHS Chore Service
- Refugee Assistance
- State Family Assistance (SFA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps
Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG ).
Please check household persons and income level that applies. Eligibility may apply if your total household income is at or below the following guidelines:
How to Enroll:
- If you already have a SafeLink phone, call 1-877-631-2550 so you can begin receiving the additional SafeLink benefits.
- Visit www.safelink.com to apply online.
- Fill out an application and mail back to: SafeLink Wireless® P.O. Box 220009 Milwaukee, OR 97269-0009.
- Call SafeLink at 1-877-631-2550 to apply over the phone.
Other Languages & Format Needs
Interpreter services are provided free of charge to you during any service or grievance process. This includes American Sign Language and real-time oral interpretation.
If you need something translated into a language other than English, please call Coordinated Care. We can also provide things in other formats such as Braille, CD or large print.
If you need an interpreter for your health care appointment, contact Coordinated Care 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST Monday through Friday before your appointment. We will arrange for one to be at your appointment.