Integrated Benefits Overview
Coordinated Care offers health insurance plans with comprehensive healthcare services that suit the needs of families and individuals throughout Washington.
View some of Coordinated Care's benefits and value added services for members below. View a printable list of Apple Health Integrated Managed Care benefits (PDF).
***NEW***Coordinated Care Harvest Bucks (see below for information).
We contract directly with providers in your community and throughout Washington to provide behavioral health services.
For our members in regions, covered services include:
- High-intensity treatment, such as:
- Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
- Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe)
- WISe is designed to provide comprehensive, behavioral health services and supports to Medicaid eligible individuals, who are 20 years of age or younger with complex behavioral health needs, and their families
- Anyone can request a WISe screen
- For additional program information visit www.wisewc.com
- For WISe fact sheets and regional referral contact list visit hca.wa.gov/apple-health-client-forms and search "WISe"
- Individual, group and family counseling services
- Inpatient psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Medication management and monitoring:
- Opiate substitution treatment services
- Withdrawal management (detoxification)
- Mental health services provided in a residential setting
- Pregnant and Parenting Women (PPW) support services
- Psychological assessments
- Rehabilitation case management
- Screening for drug and alcohol use disorders
- Substance use disorder treatment
Coordinated Care can help you find a behavioral health provider, find local resources, plan an appointment and more. Call Member Services 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).
24/7 crisis phone lines are available to support children and adults by calling the regional numbers below. Behavioral health experts will answer your call.
Behavioral Health Crisis Services
|MEMBER COUNTY||BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CRISIS NUMBER|
|Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Pacific, Wahkiakum||1-800-803-8833|
|Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla, Whitman, Yakima||1-888-544-9986|
|Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Okanogan||1-800-852-2923
|Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom||1-800-584-3578|
|Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap||1-888-910-0416|
|Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens
|Clark, Klickitat, Skamania||1-800-626-8137|
Visit our Mental Health page for more information and resources throughout Washington.
Members 6-18 years-old get a no-cost Boys & Girls Club basic membership, covered by Coordinated Care. Show your Coordinated Care member ID card to get started.
Boys and Girls Clubs offer:
- fun after-school programs
- a safe place for kids and teens to be healthy and active
- mentoring and help with homework
- supportive connections
Care coordination and disease coaching are part of your health benefits and are provided to you at no cost. Coordinated Care pays for these services. We provide services for many conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, COPD, high-risk pregnancy, depression, ADHD and many more. Call Member Services at 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).
Coordinated Care is proud to work with SafeLink Wireless to offer you this special, federal program. As a member of our plan, you get all the same benefits of a SafeLink phone, plus unlimited text messages and calls to Coordinated Care member services. There is no added cost for these extras.
As a Member, you receive
- A no-cost phone and 350 domestic minutes per month and 4.5 GB of data
- The option to buy extra minutes at a discount. Only $0.10 per extra minute
- The ability to make and receive calls from doctors, nurses, 911, family and friends
- Communication access 24 hours a day
- Unlimited text messages
- Calls to Coordinated Care Member Services and our 24 hour nurse advice line that will not count towards the 350 minutes
- The ability to take part in Coordinated Care text health programs
You are able to sign up for a phone if one of the two options below applies to you:
You already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Community Options Program Entry System (COPES)
- Disability Lifeline (formerly General Assistance)
- DSHS Chore Service
- Apple Health (Medicaid)
- Refugee Assistance
- State Family Assistance (SFA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps
Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG).
Please check household persons and income level that applies. Eligibility may apply if your total household income is at or below the following guidelines:
How to Enroll:
- If you already have a SafeLink phone, call 1-877-631-2550 so you can begin receiving the additional SafeLink benefits.
- Visit www.safelink.com to apply online.
- Fill out an application and mail to: USAC, Lifeline Support Center, P.O. Box 7081, London, KY 40742
- Call SafeLink at 1-877-631-2550 to apply over the phone.
As a Coordinated Care Member, you can choose who you see for your healthcare needs from our network of Providers. We have many for you to choose from. If you need help choosing a doctor, call Member Services at 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).
***NEW BENEFIT: Coordinated Care Harvest BucksTM, fruit & vegetable prescription program (began July 2021)
Coordinated Care is partnering with the Washington State
Department of Health and Safeway to offer this new benefit to members.
Learn more about our fruit and vegetable program at CoordinatedCareHealth.com/HarvestBucks.
Call us at 1-877-644-4613 or email us at foodRx@CoordinatedCareHealth.com for more information about Coordinated Care Harvest BucksTM.
Dental benefits are covered with Apple Health using your ProviderOne services card. See the Apple Health Member Handbook for more details.
Preventive care visits are covered by Coordinated Care. This means visiting the doctor for a regular check-up, rather than waiting until you are sick.
Coordinated Care covers an annual physical for adults.
Regular child check-ups are also covered for those under the age of 21. These doctor visits should occur at the below ages. Children also need a blood lead test at 12 and 24 months of age. We cover this. After that, if they are high risk, they need the blood lead test each year age 3 to 6.
- Birth or neonatal exam
- 2 to 4 days for newborns discharged less than 48 hours after delivery
- By 1 month
- 2 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 15 months
- 18 months
- Once per year from 2 years old through 20 years old
At Coordinated Care, we know that gender and identity journeys are different for each of our members.
With Coordinated Care, you can:
- Select the right provider from our network so you feel comfortable asking questions and getting care.
- Have a care manager who helps you navigate health care, assist in conversations with providers, and work with you to meet your goals.
- Take advantage of our resources and rewards programs to keep you healthy.
Wherever you are on your journey, we can support you with professional, caring staff and resources to get the most out of your health care.
Our Nurse Advice Line is ready to answer your health questions 24 hours a day – every day of the year. It is staffed with experienced Registered Nurses.
Contact our nurse advice line at any time 1-877-644-4613 (TDD/TTY 1-866-862-9380).
Get the most from your Coordinated Care coverage by creating an online member account.
Use your member account to:
- get a digital version of your ID card
- check your eligibility
- find a provider or change your primary care provider
- find out the status of an authorization request
- check your MyHealthPays reward balance
- and more!
Get started on our Login page and use the step-by-step directions to register. If you need help, call our Member Services team at 1-877-644-6413 (TTY: 711).
MemberConnections is a program to help you get care. Our MemberConnections Community Health Workers connect you to helpful community groups. A MemberConnections team member can talk to you on the phone, send you information and can visit your home. They can help you understand:
- How to choose a doctor or primary care provider (PCP)
- How to change doctors
- How to find the right behavioral health provider
- The healthcare you get at Coordinated Care
- How to use Coordinated Care’s services
- How to get health care advice when you cannot see the doctor
- How to live a healthy life
- How to get shots and health screenings
- Other healthcare problems you may have
MemberConnections representatives will connect you to community social service programs. These programs will help you with food, housing and clothing.
Connections Plus is a program for eligible Coordinated Care members. The program provides a cell phone at no cost to high-risk members who do not have safe, reliable access to a telephone. This program allows our members to have 24-hour access to physicians, care coordinators, telehealth services and 911. If you qualify, a MemberConnections Representative will come to your home to teach you how to use the phone.
Are You Pregnant? Tell Us Right Away!
If you are pregnant, please let us know by calling 1-877-644-4613 (TTY: 711). Or, you can login to your Coordinated Care account and fill out the Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form.
Start Smart for Your Baby
Our Start Smart for Your Baby(Start Smart) program is for pregnant members and those who just had a baby. We want to help you take care of yourself and your baby every step of the way. Some benefits are:
- Receive helpful advice and reminders with Text4Baby on your phone.
- Receive a no-cost car seat or pack-n-play after you fill out a Notice of Pregnancy (NOP) form (must be completed six weeks before your due date).
- Receive breastfeeding support and a free breast pump.*
After completing a Notification of Pregnancy form, you will be automatically enrolled in Start Smart.
*One free breast pump per lifetime
Talk to Birth Doulas and Breastfeeding Specialists with the Pacify App
Did you know? Coordinated Care now offers access to Pacify memberships – at no cost! Pacify connects you with:
- Birth Doulas: Available 24/7 via video to answer any questions about your pregnancy and help prepare for a safe delivery
- Pacify Lactation Consultants: Available 24/7 via video for breastfeeding support and feeding-related questions.
- And more!
All at the touch of a button! There are no appointments required and you can call as often as you need to.
Start your membership today – it’s easy! Follow the steps here to receive your membership code.
Note: Pacify is only available to download in the App Store or Google Play Store.
Tips for Pregnancy
If you are pregnant or want to become pregnant, keep these things in mind:
- Go before you show! Go to the doctor as soon as you think you are pregnant. It is important for you and your baby to see a doctor as early as possible. It will keep both of you healthy. It will also help your baby get off to a good start. It is even better to see a doctor before you are pregnant. This is so you can get your body ready for pregnancy.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle habits. This includes exercising, eating balanced and healthy meals, and resting for 8-10 hours every night.
- Do not use tobacco, alcohol or drugs now or while you’re pregnant.
Doctors and health organizations agree that breastfeeding is best. You may already know that breast milk is packed with the perfect mix of nutrients your baby needs. Did you know that it is also more than just food? Breast milk has special ingredients, like antibodies, that only you can provide. Breast pumps are helpful if you are breastfeeding and have to be away from your baby.
You take care of your health; we offer a way to earn reward dollars when you complete certain healthy behaviors.
EARNING AND USING REWARDS IS EASY
- Step 1: Complete a healthy activity.
- Step 2: Reward dollars will be put on your Rewards Card after we receive the claim for your healthy activity.
- Step 3: If it's your first reward, a card will be mailed to you.
For a complete list of items you can buy, log in to your member account. Remember, this card is not a credit card. It already has funds on it. Keep the card after you use it. As you earn more rewards, they will be added to this card.
ALREADY EARN A REWARD & RECEIVE A CARD?
To check your balance, log in to your member account.
The card cannot be used to buy alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, firearms or ammunition. All rewards expire one year (365 days) from the date the reward is added to your card. If you do not use or earn more rewards for 12 months, your card will close. When your card closes, you will lose any remaining balance. Your card expires 60 days after your coverage terminates.
Get medical advice, a diagnosis or a prescription for non-emergency issues by phone or video.
Use telehealth when you need it, or make an appointment for a time that works with your schedule.
Visit our Coordinated Care Telehealth page for more details about how to use telehealth.
Our tobacco cessation program is designed to help members quit smoking and other tobacco use.
Program Goal: To reduce tobacco-related health risks by promoting cessation of all tobacco products.
- Expert coaching over the phone
- Personalized plan to quit using tobacco
- Evidence-based guides and education
- Coordinated Care members (adults and teens)
- Currently using tobacco in any form, including cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, or e-cigarettes (“vape pens”).
- Willing to set a quit date within 30 days of enrollment in the program.
How to Enroll?
Members may self-refer or providers can refer members by calling:
Apple Health (Medicaid) – 1-866-274-5791, Ext. #6
Apple Health Core Connections (Foster Care) – 1-844-882-3827, Ext. #4
Interpreter services are provided free of charge to you during any service or grievance process. This includes American Sign Language and real-time oral interpretation.
If you need something translated into a language other than English, please call Coordinated Care. We can also provide things in other formats such as Braille, CD or large print.
If you need an interpreter for your health care appointment, contact your doctor’s office ahead of time. They will help at no cost to you. If you have any questions, contact Coordinated Care 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST Monday through Friday.
Coordinated Care will cover eye exams every 12 months for members under age 21 and every 24 months for members 21 and over. To find a vision provider, search our Provider Directory and select “Vision” for type of provider.
Hardware (the eye glasses themselves) is covered for members under 21 years of age with the Apple Health program. Click here to find a list of locations where you may purchase eye wear. Under Specialty, select "Eyewear Supplier."
For adults: eyeglass frames and lenses are not covered by Apple Health, but if you wish to buy them, you can order them through participating optical providers at a discounted prices. Find a list of participating providers (PDF).
For adults in need of eyeglasses at a reduced cost contact CI Optical customer care at 1-888-606-7788 for more information.